Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Sparco Pro 2000 Plus seat

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2015, 05:41 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Sparco Pro 2000 Plus seat

Category: Racing Parts
Price: $600
Part Fits: 2010+ Camaro, 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, Corvette, 04-06 Pontiac GTO, 67-92 Chevrolet Camaro, 67-92 Pontiac Firebird, Front wheel drive vehicles
Location (State): MA
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

I have a Sparco Pro 2000 Plus seat. It is mounted on the Apxis side mount slider base for the C5 corvette. It is the larger sized seat and fir the vette well. But I am too big for it ( 6' 4" 280) so I am selling it. I was able to use it, but it was tight and hard to enter and exit the car, and for autox use it was over kill. I am in Mass and would like to sell it local as Shipping would be expensive, but would ship if buyer pays. I was looking to get 600 for it plus any shipping
his seat is perfect for “big boys”, fits waists up to 38” very comfortably and especially good if you are barrel chested since the wings aren’t so tight.bought new from OGRacing in March of 2011 and the seats have a manufacture date of July 2010. After installing the seats, I noticed one had a tear in back, it is only in the cloth cover. the shell is fine. I have a 42 in waist and I was able to fit in, but it was tight
Attached Thumbnails Sparco Pro 2000 Plus seat-seat1.jpg   Sparco Pro 2000 Plus seat-seat2.jpg   Sparco Pro 2000 Plus seat-seats.jpg  

Quick Reply: Sparco Pro 2000 Plus seat