Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Wegner TVS 2300 with complete 10 rib Front Runner

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2015, 03:51 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Wegner TVS 2300 with complete 10 rib Front Runner

Category: Engine - Power Adders
Price: $7000
Part Fits: 67-92 Chevrolet Camaro
Location (State): VA
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

Item Location (City/State):Ashburn, VA

Price:7000

Description:
So the end of this season has left me completely hooked on Autocross and with only a taste of road racing (Optima at Charlotte), I want to become the next Danny Popp (you can stop laughing now)!

I originally set the car up thinking I loved drag racing and wanted an all around fun car to drive. I made that happen beyond my dreams, but now have a goal of getting the car as light as possible (CAM-T limit is 3000 lbs) and making the car road race reliable. I have decided to let the TVS go. It makes TONS of power and is dead nuts reliable, but I really want to go NA moving forward.

http://www.pro-touring.com/threads/109105-Happy-Dyno-Day-for-my-TVS-2300-combo! I put a tremendous amount of time and effort making this combo powerful, easy to drive, and maintenance free...I achieved all of this and have perfect confidence that the new owner will experience the same (assuming no changes of course). This setup wasn't cheap, but quality parts never are and this will be a Huge money and time saver for anyone interested.

This setup is a TVS 2300 originally for a 2010 6 speed Camaro. The blower was sent to Casey Wegner at Wegner Automotive http://www.wegnerautomotive.com/ to be reconfigured for their dedicated 10 rib blower belt setup with complete front runner system. Wegner's quality and customer support are second to none and are becoming the go to source for LS front runner systems.

Setup is still installed in my 1969 Camaro. I have a cowl hood that did require trimming of the under structure to make it fit with the TVS (will also fit with a flat hood with trimming as well). I used Dirty Dingo slider mounts to position the motor close to the firewall (3/4") and have no clearance issues.

My tuner is Ed Hutchings http://www.hitechtuning.com/ and is HP Tuners top tuning rep. The current pulley makes 12 pounds of boost and I will include the tune as well (E38 computer). This tune is with spraying an Alky Control dual nozzle meth kit that I will include for an extra 700 dollars if wanted (will use with my next NA setup otherwise). Power is through a Magnum T56 and the chart below shows the power Without the Meth. After adding the Meth it made 20 more hp and tq with a Very conservative tune. I only added the meth as a safety measure for hot weather and hot laps.

This is all on a stock LS3 Longblock with LS9 cam (cam included with sale). The tune is Speed Density. All parts are like new and in excellent shape!

Name:  TVSDynoSheet_zps937619bb.jpg
Views: 385
Size:  90.1 KB
Magnuson TVS 2300

LS 9 cam 120
3 bar gm map 100
C&R Heat exchanger 600
Rx catch can 500

Wegner port and config 750
Wegner front runner 3600
11570 Total Spent

Asking 7000.00 Buyer pays shipping