Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Complete nitrous kit off ls1

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2016, 07:26 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Complete nitrous kit off ls1

I have a zex wet fogger kit that I just took off my 99 camaro ls1 has all lines and wiring bottle brackets extra switches zex dual line purge kit msd digital rpm window switch..hardly ever drive the car so it wasn't used much...have a NOS 10lb bottle that I will sell with or without...asking $625 obo for everything...pictures are just from Internet to show u what it is...message me with any questions or offers...I had pictures of it on the car but it was all hidden..and also includes smooth bellow that I had the fogger attached to and a traction control switch which was my purge switch since my car didn't have traction control from the factory and I made a the battery cover out of sheet metal to cover up the battery and zex unit
Attached Thumbnails Complete nitrous kit off ls1-photo96.jpg   Complete nitrous kit off ls1-photo37.jpg   Complete nitrous kit off ls1-photo243.jpg   Complete nitrous kit off ls1-photo4294966691.jpg   Complete nitrous kit off ls1-photo4294967038.jpg  

Complete nitrous kit off ls1-photo4294966939.jpg   Complete nitrous kit off ls1-photo365.jpg   Complete nitrous kit off ls1-photo867.jpg