Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Kooks stainless 3" dual exhaust, radiator with fans, Driveshaft Loop, Loudmouth Borla

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2017, 07:58 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Kooks stainless 3" dual exhaust, radiator with fans, Driveshaft Loop, Loudmouth Borla

Category: Accessories
Price: $200
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird
Location (State): NY
Item Condition: Used
Engine: LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

Kooks resonators and tips welded into a custom 3" dual exhaust with Y-pipe.
This exhaust was installed on my friends car and it seemed to give decent clearance, the resonators that are near the underside of the rear seats were right against the floor and didn't hang down. This exhaust was on a heads cam 408 with 520rwhp and it was loud. Exhaust is in excellent shape and all welds look high quality. I can not ship this item, local pickup only.

SOLD

Stock radiator and cooling fans, good condition $99!! + shipping

Bosch 60lb/hr injectors SOLD

Sub for rear trunk side cubby SOLD

Borlamouth slp loudmouth exhaust $200

Umi driveshaft loop - repainted - $69 shipped

I'm located in Kings Park, Long island for pickup of the exhaust or other parts. Paypal accepted. Thanks,
Attached Thumbnails Kooks stainless 3" dual exhaust, radiator with fans, Driveshaft Loop, Loudmouth Borla-img_0779.jpg   Kooks stainless 3" dual exhaust, radiator with fans, Driveshaft Loop, Loudmouth Borla-img_0788.jpg   Kooks stainless 3" dual exhaust, radiator with fans, Driveshaft Loop, Loudmouth Borla-img_0787.jpg   Kooks stainless 3" dual exhaust, radiator with fans, Driveshaft Loop, Loudmouth Borla-img_0786.jpg   Kooks stainless 3" dual exhaust, radiator with fans, Driveshaft Loop, Loudmouth Borla-img_0776.jpg  

Kooks stainless 3" dual exhaust, radiator with fans, Driveshaft Loop, Loudmouth Borla-img_0780.jpg   Kooks stainless 3" dual exhaust, radiator with fans, Driveshaft Loop, Loudmouth Borla-img_0784.jpg   Kooks stainless 3" dual exhaust, radiator with fans, Driveshaft Loop, Loudmouth Borla-img_0785.jpg   Kooks stainless 3" dual exhaust, radiator with fans, Driveshaft Loop, Loudmouth Borla-img_0929.jpg   Kooks stainless 3" dual exhaust, radiator with fans, Driveshaft Loop, Loudmouth Borla-img_0930.jpg  

Kooks stainless 3" dual exhaust, radiator with fans, Driveshaft Loop, Loudmouth Borla-img_0925.jpg   Kooks stainless 3" dual exhaust, radiator with fans, Driveshaft Loop, Loudmouth Borla-img_0926.jpg  

Last edited by camz28arro; 05-13-2017 at 10:40 AM.
Old 05-08-2017, 04:01 PM
On The Tree

Too bad you won't ship the exhaust I'd buy it
Old 05-09-2017, 06:50 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I would have to ship the exhaust and the y-pipe separate due to the size of the y-pipe. I will PM you the cost to ship. Thanks.
Old 05-10-2017, 07:45 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Injectors and sub box sold. Bump.
Old 05-13-2017, 01:33 AM
TECH Enthusiast

More parts added

Quick Reply: Kooks stainless 3" dual exhaust, radiator with fans, Driveshaft Loop, Loudmouth Borla