Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

LIKE NEW Wheel & Tire Combo C5 18x9.5 275 18x10.5 295

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2017, 05:18 PM
On The Tree

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default LIKE NEW Wheel & Tire Combo C5 18x9.5 275 18x10.5 295

Category: Accessories
Price: $1000
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, Corvette
Location (State): NY
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

Sorry for the giant post....selling my wheel/tire combo from my IROC, On the var for 1 summer maybe 5,000 miles but doubtful

Please feel free to shoot me a text or give me a call, anytime day or night is fine with me... If I dont answer then text me and make sure to include your name and what your inquiring on and ill get back to you A.S.A.P.
(716)428-1674
Thanks,
Adam B.

OEWheels Deep Dish C5 Corvette Replica's in gloss black w/polished lip..

18x9.5" Front
18x10.5" Rear

5x4.75" B.P. Backspacing is.made for 93-02 F-Body, Friend had the C6 version and they fit wonderfully

275/35zr18's up front
295/35zr18's out back

Wheels and tires have only ONE summer... Fronts come in at 10/32" Rears are 9/32"
Wheels are absolutely flawless... Also including a set of chrome.McGaurd Lugs...

Tires are Continental Extreme Contact DW's (Dry.Wet.Tunned) to give you an idea of them I swapped from a Nitto in the same size and will never go back, the car DEAD HOOKS on the street without so much as a tire chirp (hook better than the Nittos was cutting 1.7 60's) they last lifetimes longer than the Nittos... Cornering is downright insane, these tires can handle considerably more than my suspension set up can get to them... And not that its something that I look for in a tire, But I was doing 90+mph in a F***ing torrential downpour with these 275's/295's in my 86 IROC and the car was glued.. Switching lanes like a madman, a damn third gen on 295s I should have taken flight lmao... Also they have "D & W" stamped into the actual tread and supposedly the "W" will wear off first to show you when to stop driving like a nutcase in the rain lol...

On Eibac Sportlines I have intact bumpstops with NO rolled lip, just a BFH mod and no rubbing issues... Up front @ full lock on a specific incline I will occasionally rub but I have a third gen...

I need $1,000 for the tires/wheels & lugs... Thats firm, however I have alot of other LS/SBC/FBODY OE/Performance parts and may be willing to ad in an additional part or 2 if it brings us to a deal...

Located in Buffalo NY. Will ship and split the costs with the buyer.... Also can deliver within reason

(716)428-1674
Thanks,
Adam B.

Old 12-19-2017, 05:45 PM
On The Tree

Also just for an update, I am running a 2.125(2-1/8") front spacer/adapter up front and a stock 4th gen rear axle withOUT any spacers out back...

If you have a third gen I can Include the spacers, I spent almost 2 weeks searching for somebody reputable enough to gain my trust in building me a spacer... I found a place that specializes in them and is ran by an old school drag racer by the name of Fred... These spacers were made custom for me, Billet Aluminum HUBCENTRIC... They fit so well they just about had to be pressed onto my hubs.
I told Fred that the car lifted the front end at the track and that it "comes down hard" told him that I am running a 18x9.5" wheel with a 275/35 tire and that they are heavy... I also told him that the car is heavily Auto Crossed and that the only time it sees street use its being bombarded through the worlds worst pot holes... All fibbs of course, but he assured me that I had nothing to worry about and that they had yet to have a single reported failure to date(knock on wood)

So point being is these are NOT Fleebay China made $40 spacers here... You can truly have peace of mind when your hard in a corner thinking of those big spacers up front... They set me back almost $300 for the pair but it was worth ebery penny not to cringe in fear every time I take the car to its limits...

Also for an additional cost I could possibly include a 4th gen rear acle housing with axle shafts... Or even a complete bolt in axle with your choice of 3.23's,3.42's,3.73's or 4.10's..Auburn,Eaton,Torsion,G80 or Open Carrier.. Stock cover or Aluminum PerfectLaunch Gridle w/Lash Caps, Stock or ARP Carrier Bearing Cao Studs, No brakes/ Just backing Plates or a complete 98-02 SS/PBR 11+" Rear Disc set up with OE PBR Calipers, New backing plates, New Shoes & Hardware for the desired Drum Style E-Brake, New Slotted & Drilled Rotors with Hawk Pads, 4th gen E-Brake Cables WITH the factory 4th gen E-Brake Sheet Metal Bracket Piece normally riveted too the transmission tunnel(I cut one out to avoid the hassels of E-Brake Cable Swapping... So I can sell you the wheels/Tires with spacers or a 10bolt in many different configurations, Also have a BUILT Quality Strange Engineering 12Bolt and TONS & TONS & TONS of F-Body(82-02) LS(Gen3/4) SBC OEM & Performance Parts, From O2 Sensors too door handles too Complete Turn Key Engiens & Nitrous System's! You name it & I got it or I can get it

Call or Text anytime day or night, preferred texting as I dont get on here all that often.

If I miss your call shoot me a text with your name and what your inquiring on or looking for and I will get back to you A.S.A.P.
Thanks again and happy holidays,
Adam Bainbridge.
(716)428-1674
Buffalo NY/14228...Howell MI/48843
Old 12-20-2017, 06:36 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Damn those wheels are pure sex !
Old 12-22-2017, 06:39 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sent you a text and a pm
Old 12-24-2017, 11:40 AM
On The Tree

BUMP TTT Buy yourself a nice Christmas present for less than the tires normally cost!!
Old 12-25-2017, 12:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Still interested in just the tires if you split.. PM me with a price if you change your mind

Quick Reply: LIKE NEW Wheel & Tire Combo C5 18x9.5 275 18x10.5 295