Notices

Random Needs...

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2010, 01:31 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Random Needs...

Im lookin for a few misc. parts, im away at school and just need a few things before i can completely finish my recent build so i figured id see what i can find before summer rolls around.

"center bolt" valve cover vaccum/pcv fitting (if thats what you wanna call it)
- on the drivers side VC i need the piece that plugs into the back of the cover and has the fitting for the PCV system. ***I NEED ONLY THE FITTING*** i have stacks of VC's layin around and dont need anymore.

-Ls7 slave and master or any upgrade from stock. (Running a Tex 0z700 clutch)

-M6 trans cross-member poly mount. (aftermarket unit)

-Catch can with breather (no exit port needed as i plugged the intake)

-MTI or SLP lid (any aftermarket one will be fine im sure, just not stock)

-Smooth bellow or similar

-GOOD poly motor mounts, maybe a solid mount (not sure on this yet so insight is welcome, please donate .02$)

-98+ FRONT BUMPER COVER, (both) FRONT FENDERS... black or new prefereably but ill take about anything for the right price.

-Cowl hood or SS style, anything but Ultra Z style... preferbaly black.
(i have a very slightly damaged, but very fixable 4" fiberglass cowl id be willing to trade or partially trade if need be)

I will be addding and deleting from this list as time goes on... Im located just outside St. Louis, Missouri and willing to drive a ways for the right deal on body parts. Everything else seems shippable. PM me what you guys got and ill let you know asap if we can work soemthing out or not.

-Bill
Old 04-14-2010, 07:24 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

really need that PCV fitting...