Notices

wtb C5 Motor Mount Brackets and mounts

 
Old 08-25-2010, 09:15 PM
  #1  
Teching In
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 15
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default wtb C5 Motor Mount Brackets and mounts

I need the motor mounts and mounting brackets that mount to the actual block plus the mounting nuts and bolts from a C5 vette. Its the biscuit style mounts shipped to 46143
venom13132 is offline  
Old 08-25-2010, 10:25 PM
  #2  
Staging Lane
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: port monouth nj
Posts: 94
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by venom13132 View Post
I need the motor mounts and mounting brackets that mount to the actual block plus the mounting nuts and bolts from a C5 vette. Its the biscuit style mounts shipped to 46143
i have mounts no brackets aka they are called (pedestals) 20k miles. good luck trying to get pedestals as they are needed with any mount change. i went to solids and had to reuse pedestals. try corvette salvage, or vette nuts, on corvette forum maybe they gotem out of a wrecked car.
paint it black vette is offline  
Old 08-26-2010, 12:49 AM
  #3  
Teching In
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 16
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

I got my pedestals off Ebay for 50$, took about 2 weeks of waiting for a set to come up.
AndyD is offline  
Old 08-27-2010, 10:18 PM
  #4  
Teching In
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 15
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by paint it black vette View Post
i have mounts no brackets aka they are called (pedestals) 20k miles. good luck trying to get pedestals as they are needed with any mount change. i went to solids and had to reuse pedestals. try corvette salvage, or vette nuts, on corvette forum maybe they gotem out of a wrecked car.
thanks for letting me know what the correct term is. I will check those forums for partouts

Originally Posted by AndyD View Post
I got my pedestals off Ebay for 50$, took about 2 weeks of waiting for a set to come up.
Yeah i see them every once and a while on ebay but its usually just one side or the other and they want like $75 a piece. I don't need them that badly. I just want to switch to a different subframe in my car and would need them to do that so I am looking for a good deal.
THanks for the input.
venom13132 is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: wtb C5 Motor Mount Brackets and mounts


About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.