Notices

WTB PWR window motors

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2010, 09:14 AM
SRZ
TECH Fanatic

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Exclamation WTB PWR window motors

DS and PS if they still have life in them. My originals finally took a dump after 17 yrs.

jks93lt1@team.camaroz28.com

Thanks!
Old 11-02-2010, 11:20 AM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

SRZ,

Hey, we are OE Parts Headquarters and a sponsor for LS1TECH. We have the drivers and passengers side window motors in stock from ACDelco. The link below should take you directly to our site. Both passenger and drivers side motor is the same part.

The window motor is a 11M24 $34.63 each.

These are genuine ACDelco parts and have a one year manufacturers warranty. UPS ground shipping would be $6.99 but there is no sales tax. If you do decide to order please be sure to use the code "LS1TECH" to receive a discount on your entire purchase.

Thanks for the opportunity to quote on your parts needs.
Old 11-02-2010, 04:30 PM
SRZ
TECH Fanatic

THANKS! Just orderded!
Old 11-04-2010, 10:57 AM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SRZ
THANKS! Just orderded!
Sorry, I did not get on the site yesterday but I just checked on your order and it was shipped this morning from Cincinnati. UPS should provide us with the tracking number by this evening or early tomorrow morning, and will be sent to your email. If it doesn't show up, or if you have trouble logging into your account to check your order status, just let us know and we will check on it for you. We appreciate your business look forward to dealing with you in the future.

PS: you have one mean ride sir
Old 11-06-2010, 07:12 PM
SRZ
TECH Fanatic

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by oehq
Sorry, I did not get on the site yesterday but I just checked on your order and it was shipped this morning from Cincinnati. UPS should provide us with the tracking number by this evening or early tomorrow morning, and will be sent to your email. If it doesn't show up, or if you have trouble logging into your account to check your order status, just let us know and we will check on it for you. We appreciate your business look forward to dealing with you in the future.

PS: you have one mean ride sir
I'll check on the status if possible. Thanks for the compliment...she's still a work in progress.