Notices

WTB: Flip up headlight Bolts.. PLEASE LOOK INSIDE

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2011, 06:30 AM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default WTB: Flip up headlight Bolts.. PLEASE LOOK INSIDE

During my rebuild these got lost... Its the Bolts that attach the basket with the headlights( The part that Flips up ) To the Bracket that bolts to the radiator support. I have been in touch with two of my local Gm parts dealers with no luck..They say you have to buy the whole assembly to get these bolts. If you have a parts schematic of the front end of a 98 Trans am.. i need numbers 35,36,37,39 for both sides...

These Bolts cant be bought from a parts store i dont think. They are bolts, sleeves, bearing, and nuts.

If anyone knows an alternative please pm me.

Thanks.
Old 02-24-2011, 10:03 AM
TECH Addict

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Punisher_ws7
During my rebuild these got lost... Its the Bolts that attach the basket with the headlights( The part that Flips up ) To the Bracket that bolts to the radiator support. I have been in touch with two of my local Gm parts dealers with no luck..They say you have to buy the whole assembly to get these bolts. If you have a parts schematic of the front end of a 98 Trans am.. i need numbers 35,36,37,39 for both sides...

These Bolts cant be bought from a parts store i dont think. They are bolts, sleeves, bearing, and nuts.

If anyone knows an alternative please pm me.

Thanks.
I have a few broken assembies...are you talking about the two on bolts that the light hinges on? Do you need four sets (two for each light?) If so how about $20 shipped if I can find them?
Old 03-17-2011, 12:24 PM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

man just now seen this... thanks for the offer, i bout these the next day after original post.,. from hawksthirdgen

Quick Reply: WTB: Flip up headlight Bolts.. PLEASE LOOK INSIDE