Notices

WTT:P600b Procharger Setup for complete 6.0L with accessories, harness, ecu & T56

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2012, 07:07 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thumbs up WTT:P600b Procharger Setup for complete 6.0L with accessories, harness, ecu & T56

I have nearly an entire procharger setup. I have a p600b procharger unit with only 8k miles on it, a new 750 demon blow through carburetor, new MSD box, new billet MSD distributor, new 10mm MSD wires, procharger pulleys to run 6 or 12psi of boost, procharger unit bracket & piping for a sbc, a new blow off valve, a high rise free flowing Extreme Velosity bonnet, type II power steering w/pulley, crank pulleys w/ hardware and new blet. All new parts were installed on 327 small block and ran at idle but was never driven due to financial problems for rest of drivetrain.

(all u will need is SBC is a fuel line, fuel pump, & fuel pressure regulator)

I forgot the pic of the new distributor but I can take some and send if needed..

Text or email for more photos. I have plenty of pics available.

706-536-8945

I need this gone asap, but not giving away for next to nothing either...

Willing to trade for a 5.3-6.0L GM motor with harness, ecu's and accessories with a T56 Manual transmission

Lets talk and make a deal!!! Im ready to move forward with my LS swap...

Old 06-25-2012, 10:13 AM
Launching!

P600b Procharger Supercharger SBC or trade for a 6.0L LQ9 only not LQ4 - $2500

I have nearly an entire procharger setup. I have a p600b procharger unit with only 8k miles on it, a new 750 demon blow through carburetor, new MSD box, new billet MSD distributor, new 10mm MSD wires, procharger pulleys to run 6 or 12psi of boost, procharger unit bracket & piping for a sbc, a new blow off valve, a high rise free flowing Extreme Velosity bonnet, type II power steering w/pulley, crank pulley's w/ hardware and new blet. All new parts were installed on 327 small block and ran at idle but was never driven due to financial problems for rest of drivetrain. This setup is for sale for 2500 OBO!!

All you will need on your SBC is a fuel line, fuel pump, & fuel pressure regulator. This will also fit on a BBC block with a modified bracket.

I forgot the pic of the new distributor but I can take some and send if needed..

Text or email for more photos. I have plenty available

706-536-8945

I need this gone asap, but not giving away for nothing ...

Willing to trade for a 4L80E & complete 6.0L GM LQ9 with harness, ecu and all accessories. I do not want a LQ4.

Old 06-25-2012, 05:52 PM
Launching!

Default I know someone wants this Procharger set up or knows someone that does!!

Originally Posted by AlterEgo
I have nearly an entire procharger setup. I have a p600b procharger unit with only 8k miles on it, a new 750 demon blow through carburetor, new MSD box, new billet MSD distributor, new 10mm MSD wires, procharger pulleys to run 6 or 12psi of boost, procharger unit bracket & piping for a sbc, a new blow off valve, a high rise free flowing Extreme Velosity bonnet, type II power steering w/pulley, crank pulleys w/ hardware and new blet. All new parts were installed on 327 small block and ran at idle but was never driven due to financial problems for rest of drivetrain.

(all u will need is SBC is a fuel line, fuel pump, & fuel pressure regulator)

Text or email for more photos. I have plenty of pics available.

706-536-8945

I need this gone asap, but not giving away for next to nothing either...

Willing to trade for a 5.3-6.0L GM motor with harness, ecu's and accessories with a T56 Manual transmission

Here is my most to date offer...

I have nearly an entire procharger setup. I have a p600b procharger unit with only 8k miles on it, a new 750 demon blow through carburetor, new MSD box, new billet MSD distributor, new 10mm MSD wires, procharger pulleys to run 6 or 12psi of boost, procharger unit bracket & piping for a sbc, a new blow off valve, a high rise free flowing Extreme Velosity bonnet, type II power steering w/pulley, crank pulley's w/ hardware and new blet. All new parts were installed on 327 small block and ran at idle but was never driven due to financial problems for rest of drivetrain. This setup is for sale for 2500 OBO!!

All you will need on your SBC is a fuel line, fuel pump, & fuel pressure regulator. This will also fit on a BBC block with a modified bracket.

Text or email for more photos. I have plenty available

706-536-8945

I need this gone asap, but not giving away for nothing ...

Willing to trade for a complete 6.0L GM (LQ9) with harness, ecu and all accessories only along with a 4L80E, I do not want a LQ4... My be willing to take the 60E tranny with the LQ9 or perhaps the LQ4 with an 80E...