Notices

WTB LT1 electric water pump, LT1 alt relocation bracket, racing seats, Pro stars

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2013, 07:24 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default WTB LT1 electric water pump, LT1 alt relocation bracket, racing seats, Pro stars

Looking for all these parts. All will be for a 95 Trans Am LT1. Need an EWP, preferably the High gallon unit already fitted in a housing with wiring. Need an alternator relocation bracket. One that puts it where the A/C is and preferably uses the stock alt. I also want to relocate a PS pump down low where the smog pump used to be, in that area if anyone has a bracket and pump for that or leads/writeup to do it myself. Would also like some lightweight racing seats in black or black/orange. I might even purchase just one seat (drivers seat). Looking for Weld Pro stars with skinny fronts/front runners that will go on my 95 T/A with minimal work and not stick out/look funny. Let me know what you have. Scratches are fine as long as they will mostly come out. My zip is 31602. Pm me is faster or text 229-561-3248. Thanks!

Quick Reply: WTB LT1 electric water pump, LT1 alt relocation bracket, racing seats, Pro stars