Notices

Ls3 intake needed

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2016, 09:25 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ls3 intake needed

I'm wondering if this ls3 intake will work on my 08 ly6. It's an AC Delco pn 12602477. Amazon has one for pretty cheap but if anyone has one for sale for a reasonable price I'm willing to pass the buck. Throttle body and fuel rails also needed.
Old 10-28-2016, 11:57 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 474 Likes on 354 Posts

Yes the intake will work on the LY6 but may need to make changes to clear the water pump if you are using the truck water pump and accessory drive.
I have a new take off I bought off E-Bay that was supposed to go on my LY6 but then I found a deal on a LSA supercharger so it's not going to be used. I paid $500 for, It's complete with everything except the map sensor. I have intake/fuel rails/injectors and drive by wire throttle body/bolts and gaskets. Would just like to get my money back.
Old 10-29-2016, 06:47 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by LLLosingit
Yes the intake will work on the LY6 but may need to make changes to clear the water pump if you are using the truck water pump and accessory drive.
I have a new take off I bought off E-Bay that was supposed to go on my LY6 but then I found a deal on a LSA supercharger so it's not going to be used. I paid $500 for, It's complete with everything except the map sensor. I have intake/fuel rails/injectors and drive by wire throttle body/bolts and gaskets. Would just like to get my money back.
Pm sent

Quick Reply: Ls3 intake needed