Notices

Need,pistons,rods,crank,cam,LNC2000 and the some

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2017, 12:52 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need,pistons,rods,crank,cam,LNC2000 and the some

Hey guys in the market for these items. Lingenfelter LNC2000, forged pistons 4.005-4.020 open to size preferably 10.5-1 comp ratio or so..forged rods, stock size 6.098? Or a set, possible crank if stroker crank, would stroke my build if I found the right prices otherwise I will be keeping stock stroke, then a cam for my lq9 w/243's ported w/ ti valves stock height, hive springs rated for .650, truck intake, open to suggestions but looking for torque this is mainly a street truck, I want as much power down low as possible unless you have something that you think may benefit me better. blocks patiently waiting its turn at the shop, heads are done and the rest is in the works. I have cash to spend now. Looking to source as many good used parts as possible. Will be spraying if didn't pick that up. Was lucky enough to save some money over the last year living like a hermit and now it's time to **** it into the wind😈

Thanks for the help!

Also will have listed soon parts I have for sale or what ever kind of deal that could be worked out.

'04 4.8 pan to intake, no TB w/175,000 and counting & its 4l60e no harness

317 heads w/out covers and rockers

'05 lq4 TB DBC

2 sets of truck exhaust manafolds

Lq4 rotating assembly good condition

Txt is easier @ 952-212-9105 I'm located about 1 hour east of Minneapolis MN in Eau Claire WI. I'm in MPLS quite often

Quick Reply: Need,pistons,rods,crank,cam,LNC2000 and the some