Notices

Looking for a set of 98 Camaro SS 1LE springs

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2005, 11:49 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Looking for a set of 98 Camaro SS 1LE springs

I'm looking to buy some Camaro SS 1LE factory springs. I want to replace the stock springs on '00 SS.

Anyone have any ??
Old 01-25-2005, 10:12 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 1LE springs

Two months ago, I purchased a used set of 1LE springs from eBay to use on my 1998 TA when I upgraded the shocks. Here is the short of the ad:
"This is a set of 1LE Camaro coil springs from a 1994 1LE Camaro. These are the same springs used on 96-97 Camaro SS and Firebird WS6 cars.
P.S. I'm sorry but there are no part numbers on the springs to check and match up."

I asked how the seller knew the springs were 1LE, he said he owned the 1994 Camaro they came from since it was new and took the springs off himself. There were tags, but they were very hard to make out.

I'm telling you this because I paid $42 for these 4 springs shipped to me in central Florida. Two weeks later I purchased a set of Koni SA's off ebay, with the front springs attached - go figure. These front springs are from SLP, and today I recieved the matching rear springs from SLP. Which means that the 1LE springs I purchased two months ago are now "extra." If you would be willing to pay me $42 plus actual shipping from 32707 to your zip, then they are yours.

My email is: ramairbrc@hotmail.com

I could send you pictures, but I won't have my camera back until this weekend. Let me know, Bob
Attached Thumbnails Looking for a set of 98 Camaro SS 1LE springs-1le-springs.jpg  

Last edited by ramairbrc; 01-25-2005 at 10:14 PM. Reason: typo