Notices

WTB: 17" or 18" wheels

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2005, 02:54 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation WTB: 17" or 18" wheels

I want to buy a set of chrome or polished wheels for my 2001 firehawk that I bought the day before I left for Iraq. (I saw the car I was a sucker for it traded in my SS and drove off the lot with two cracked wheels that were sealed with fix a flat) Since I have not had luck finding the original gold wheels I am now looking for a set of custom wheels. It is alittle hard buying things from a computer over here so I am turning to you guys for help. I cant spend a whole lot over a grand but I might be able to go higher for a set of really nice wheels. Please throw some offers there I am about to go home in a couple of weeks I would hate to not be able to drive my ride when I get home. Thanks for your time guys.

Jose S.
CPL/U.S. Marines
Old 01-18-2005, 11:47 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Cool

Originally Posted by lilred98ss
I want to buy a set of chrome or polished wheels for my 2001 firehawk that I bought the day before I left for Iraq. (I saw the car I was a sucker for it traded in my SS and drove off the lot with two cracked wheels that were sealed with fix a flat) Since I have not had luck finding the original gold wheels I am now looking for a set of custom wheels. It is alittle hard buying things from a computer over here so I am turning to you guys for help. I cant spend a whole lot over a grand but I might be able to go higher for a set of really nice wheels. Please throw some offers there I am about to go home in a couple of weeks I would hate to not be able to drive my ride when I get home. Thanks for your time guys.

Jose S.
CPL/U.S. Marines
I have an '02 "hawk that I just got chrome rims for. I still have the silver painted ones. You might be able to have them polished or chromed. Two of the wheels are new. The others have minor curb rash. For the set would take $250 plus shipping. not a bad price. I will include the center caps too which are in mint condition.
Old 01-18-2005, 07:19 PM
TECH Resident

Please email pics of the wheels you speak of to firehawk224@hotmail.com I am very interested. Up close pics of the rash to please.
Old 01-19-2005, 06:41 AM
Staging Lane

Thanks for the offer on the silver wheels but I bought a set of silver ones from someone on ebay but they were sent to Texas not NC which is where I am going. Any one else out there? Theres got to be some one selling a set.