lookin for a set of body coddington smoothie II - LS1TECH - Camaro and Firebird Forum Discussion

Go Back  LS1TECH - Camaro and Firebird Forum Discussion > SALES DEPARTMENT > Parts Wanted
Reload this Page >

lookin for a set of body coddington smoothie II

Notices

lookin for a set of body coddington smoothie II

Old 01-24-2005, 11:48 AM
Teching In

Default lookin for a set of body coddington smoothie II

does any one know someone that has a set of boyds smoothies they wanna get rid of iv been lookin for a set for a while and cant find any. just rims for with tires doesnt matter also if they would wannna take a trade in on some stock ws6 rims and tires in ex shape tires and rims there off a 98 trans am pm me if anyone knows
Old 01-24-2005, 06:13 PM
On The Tree

You can get some from www.Tires.com

That is were I got mine for my 94 Ta. Good price as well.
Old 01-25-2005, 12:02 PM
vette=lack of penis

Originally Posted by mosls1
does any one know someone that has a set of boyds smoothies they wanna get rid of iv been lookin for a set for a while and cant find any. just rims for with tires doesnt matter also if they would wannna take a trade in on some stock ws6 rims and tires in ex shape tires and rims there off a 98 trans am pm me if anyone knows

I know that SilverGhost is selling a set of Boyds. Not sure which ones they are though. You may want to try him. He is a moderator on this board.
Old 01-25-2005, 06:39 PM
Teching In

ok ill check both thanks for the replys

Search this Thread

Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.