Notices

hood and body kit

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2005, 05:19 PM
TECH Regular

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Default hood and body kit

i'm lookin for groundeffects from a lt1 style rs or even aftermarket at a good price and a ram air or ss style hood for my 96z28 if someone has any of these parts orknows where there is any please let me know.....ps...i have a front nose piece on way to me now so any pieces like the sides or rear piece will be helpful
Old 04-14-2005, 08:29 PM
TECH Regular

anyone......i believe any year 4th gen sides and rear will work for my car and i'm havin probs findin ones from yards that are even willing to ship to me in ny so i'm sendin my focus on you guys in hopes someone has something
Originally Posted by spcearle
i'm lookin for groundeffects from a lt1 style rs or even aftermarket at a good price and a ram air or ss style hood for my 96z28 if someone has any of these parts orknows where there is any please let me know.....ps...i have a front nose piece on way to me now so any pieces like the sides or rear piece will be helpful
Old 04-14-2005, 11:36 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have the whole kit from a 99 camaro... i dont know ifit will fit or not but I have it... Its all taken off the car and sanded down... just needs a lil more prep and it will be ready for paint! Make me an offer if ur interested!
Old 04-15-2005, 12:39 AM
TECH Regular

i dont know whatb a good price would be ...all i need is the sides and back piece since i have a front on its way..i know yards that i've called up across us want 200 for the pieces i need but i cant get them to ship tp me and one yard even has the matchin color for my car....what do you think is fair for them?
Originally Posted by ABadMother1999
I have the whole kit from a 99 camaro... i dont know ifit will fit or not but I have it... Its all taken off the car and sanded down... just needs a lil more prep and it will be ready for paint! Make me an offer if ur interested!
Old 04-15-2005, 03:16 AM
Launching!

I told another guy who PM'ed me about them 300 shipped (I beleive he was a bit closer than you to). The most costly thing is to ship them... So For everything but the front... Id say 300 shipped or best offer. They are 600 new I beleive and that doesnt include shipping or them being painted. What color is your car also?

PM me with an offer if u dont feel its reasonable and please explain as to why u dont. Im sure we can work something out seeing they are just sitting around taking up space.

Thanks and get back to me ASAP (Pm perferred)
Old 04-15-2005, 05:30 PM
TECH Regular

how about 250 shipped?
Originally Posted by ABadMother1999
I told another guy who PM'ed me about them 300 shipped (I beleive he was a bit closer than you to). The most costly thing is to ship them... So For everything but the front... Id say 300 shipped or best offer. They are 600 new I beleive and that doesnt include shipping or them being painted. What color is your car also?

PM me with an offer if u dont feel its reasonable and please explain as to why u dont. Im sure we can work something out seeing they are just sitting around taking up space.

Thanks and get back to me ASAP (Pm perferred)
Old 04-15-2005, 07:21 PM
Launching!

I have another guy interested in the kit right noe for 300 shipped possibly... so your either going to have to offer 300 or hope he backs out!

Let me know!

Thanks,
John

Quick Reply: hood and body kit