Notices

WTB: Firebird passenger honeycomb tail light

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2005, 02:43 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB: Firebird passenger honeycomb tail light

Interested in buying a Firebird passenger honeycomb 98/up tail light.
I don't care to spend the $110 for a new one, so I'm looking for a reasonably priced used one.

Shoot me a PM or email.
Old 04-12-2005, 01:48 PM
Teching In

For anyone else looking, here are prices for NEW parts.
10431948 passenger side (R)
10431949 drivers side (L)

Dal and Jason sell these for about $120 (each), plus a small (read: realistic) fee for shipping.
GM Parts Direct sells these for less than $110 (each), with additional profit built into the shipping. (In other words you'll end up paying more for the part after shipping through GM Parts Direct).

I'm still looking for a used one, but *I* refuse to pay the "ticket scalping" prices people are tossing around. These lamp assemblies are NOT gold, folks.

Old 04-16-2005, 02:08 AM
Teching In

Anyone?
Old 04-17-2005, 05:17 PM
Launching!

Default Wrecked 2002 Firebird Formula Firehawk-I might be able to help you

I am considering buying my Firehawk, as I have a local guy in the KC area who wants the engine and transmission. IF I do this, I will contact you and try to get you what you need.

In the mean time, if you know of anyone looking for a whole car, I might consider selling it all. I only want $7500 for the whole thing. It is red, with a 6 spd. (it was rebuilt because of a missed shift), loaded w/leather, & every options possible except traction control and 10 disc CD changer. From SLP, it was loaded with every option except car cover. It includes the Auburn high torque differential, the Bilstein ultra performance suspension option, Mats, Commemerative portfolio, and rear deck mat.

It was hit in the right front wheel (which was ruined), with the front end moved left about 6". The hood is OK, except for some scratches--the tow truck guy forced open the hood other wise it was perfect! I had a guy offer me $2K for the hood, but he wasn't serious--I tried to get it sold to him. If I could sell the hood for $1500, and the engine (at $3500), the tranny ($2000), and Auburn rear end ($1200), I could make back some of my money on all the extra parts from SLP, BMR, and others.

It has the later year LS1 with the Donaldson Air lid and filter, and the Z06 intake. It also has over $5000 worth of parts. That is the real reason I want to do this, the insurance company, (a lady ran a red light hit me) and they don't want to pay me. Tough for them, I was severely injured so they WILL pay, one way or another. Turds!

Anyway, stay tuned.

JC

Red02Firehawk@sbcglobal.net
Old 06-19-2006, 09:36 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Lower
For anyone else looking, here are prices for NEW parts.
10431948 passenger side (R)
10431949 drivers side (L)

Dal and Jason sell these for about $120 (each), plus a small (read: realistic) fee for shipping.
GM Parts Direct sells these for less than $110 (each), with additional profit built into the shipping. (In other words you'll end up paying more for the part after shipping through GM Parts Direct).

I'm still looking for a used one, but *I* refuse to pay the "ticket scalping" prices people are tossing around. These lamp assemblies are NOT gold, folks.

Who are Dal and Jason? I need to get a replacement for my passenger side. Darn leaky lights.
Old 06-19-2006, 11:57 PM
On The Tree

i have a single pass side 125.00 + 10.00 shipping

Quick Reply: WTB: Firebird passenger honeycomb tail light