Notices

Anyone have the Edelbrock Victor Jr. Intake and rails Part#EDL-29086 in stock???

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2005, 10:40 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Anyone have the Edelbrock Victor Jr. Intake and rails Part#EDL-29086 in stock???

Anyone have the Edelbrock Victor Jr. Intake and rails Part#EDL-29086 in stock??? Fricken summit keeps pushing the backorder date further away. Vendors, please PM me, or anyone else that has a new one they want to sell. Thanks.

Carlos Villalon, Jr.
Old 10-12-2005, 11:14 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Edelbrock offers the EFI single plane manifold two ways, with and without fuel rails. The number you have ordered is complete with fuel rails, #29086. This is not Summit's problem, it is actually ours (Edelbrock). We do have the EFI manifold, #29085, in stock. The fuel rail kit is the issue, as the supplier for the support brackets did not fulfill the order.

So long story short, we can fill an order on the manifold only, #29085 and you can add on the fuel rail kit,#3638, later. Little secret---if you do the math, there isn't a cost difference between buying the complete package or ordering the manifold and fuel rails separately. If you need help on this send me a PM.

http://www.edelbrock.com/automotive_...ds_chevy.shtml
Old 10-13-2005, 04:09 PM
On The Tree

Thanks for the advice. I called Summit and got the manifold shipped today. I guess I'll wait on the rails. Do you know if the injector angles are the same as the stock manifold. Perhaps I can use some aftermarket billet rails. I know the mounting points are going to be different.