Notices

For trade: MTX home speakers for wheels....

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2006, 11:08 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default For Sale or Trade: MTX home speakers for wheels or $350 picked up....

OK here's the sob story....

Part of my income comes form being self employed, and since this is the first year I have filed taxes I wasn't for sure how things would go. Unfortunately I didn't ask the right questions or no one told me that you basically lose your *** to taxes and Social Security when you are self employed. Which brings me to my dilema, I was going to buy some wheels with my tax return I got from my 9-5, unfortunately thats now going into the "kitty" to pay in on my taxes.

So I have up for trade a pair of MTX AAL15 loudspeakers for your house. They are solid oak and are in perfect condition. I have had these speakers for about 3 years and have currently upgraded to the AAL212's. When I purchased these speakers, they were close to $700. They have been used very infrequently for the past year and a half.

I am looking for 17" or 18" wheels with tires that have good rubber on them. Some of the wheels I am looking for are Z06- chrome or polished, 10 spoke SS- grey painted, Y2k polished or chrome or if you have somethin good, lemme know.

I can't ship the speakers because they each weigh in at around 70 pounds each (solid oak) so I am guessing this would have to be something of a local deal. I am located in Rock Falls, Illinois and I can travel a little to meet up, if a deal can be struck.
Woofer and tweet
Specs
Solid oak
Full frontal

Last edited by blackpala96; 02-20-2006 at 10:41 AM.
Old 02-15-2006, 07:43 PM
Launching!

Anybody?
Old 02-16-2006, 02:51 PM
Launching!

Just a daily bump.....

I also have some stock Impala SS parts too, just really need some wheels. Snowflakes are almost painful.
Old 02-20-2006, 10:40 AM
Launching!

How about just an outright sale? Money talks........
Old 02-20-2006, 11:07 PM
12 Second Club

I'm in Illinois and I have 4 17 inch Silver Painted Camaro SS wheels for sale. No tires though. They aren't perfect, but they are cheap! I'm looking for $250 for the set of 4. They would be really nice if someone wanted to strip them down and have them powder coated or something. Let me know if you are interested.
Old 02-21-2006, 12:09 PM
Launching!

I appreciate the offer, but the money situation is tight right now, so thats why I'm tryin to hock my speakers. Really don't want to, and it doesn't look like anyone wants them, but you gotta do what ya gotta do.

thanks again man...

Quick Reply: For trade: MTX home speakers for wheels....