Notices

cat-back

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2006, 12:05 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default cat-back

hey, i have a 3.8L V6 and I want a dual exhaust set-up.....anybody willing to sell a used cheap cat-back?? preferablly in the IL area....will take a stock V8 setup if offered, preferably dual tips, but i can always buy those later

thanks
ryan
Old 04-07-2006, 02:35 PM
12 Second Club

I have a flowmaster 80series muffler that i took off of my car. It has maybe 30,000 miles on it. It sounded GREAT on my car. I had to cut it in 2 places to get it out from under my car. It has the stock z28 exhaust tips on it still. Let me know what you think! I still have the stock y-pipe and everything on back from that. If you just want the muffler and tips i will let it go for $60 plus shipping. If you need the whole thing from y-pipe back let me know and we will work out something! Thanks

Brent
Old 04-08-2006, 02:09 AM
Teching In

sorry guys, just bought a flowmaster rear end....it'll take some modification to make it fit on my 2.25 piping, but i guess it's better than buying the whole kit....I am still looking for dual tips though to possibly weld on later....i love the dual tips....preferably borla style (any square kind) but any dual tips will work, even stock formula ones.....