Notices

Looking for 2 stock Firebird rims

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2008, 01:42 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for 2 stock Firebird rims

This style:

They don't have to be in perfect shape. I can deal with some curb rash and what not. Just as long as it looks repairable. I plan on repainting them black with a polished lip. I'm honestly not looking to spend a lot of money, so if you've got 2 sitting around in the garage that you don't need and want to help someone out, then let me know. Without tires would be best, but if they have tires in good condition with plenty of tread left I'll consider it.
Old 02-23-2008, 08:33 AM
Teching In

Default rims

i have four- two are in good shape with nice tires. i will let you have all four for $100 if you come get them. perry ga. is about 250 miles from you. pm an email and i will send pics. let me know . -danny
Old 02-24-2008, 05:50 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Price sounds good, but by the time i made a round trip there and back it would take 8 hours. Not to mention that I'm not very fond of the GA highways. If you would be willing to meet in Valdosta then that would work alot better for me. Would be willing to pay an extra $50 to cover gas. I just honestly don't have the time to make an 8 hour trip. But if we met halfway in Valdosta, it would only be a 4 hour round trip for the both of us. 142 miles there for me and 142 back, and would be 122 miles there for you and 122 back. If that sounds okay, then let me know and we'll work out the details. If not, than thanks anyway, I appreciate the offer.
Old 02-24-2008, 06:46 PM
On The Tree

I have 2 for $90 including shipping