Notices

WTB: Racing Buckets/Harnesses

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2008, 01:51 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB: Racing Buckets/Harnesses

I'm looking for a pair of racing bucket seats and 5 point harnesses for my '93 Formula. Colors preferred are black, red, black/red, black/grey, grey, or anything that will match a red/black car really. I need a pair of seats and harnesses. Doesn't matter what brand they are or how old they are, just that they are comfortable, in good condition, and within driving distance of SE Michigan. I'm a college student, and I'm getting them more for peace of mind when I take the car to the strip over the summer than anything, my car's not making excessive power or anything, but I'm trying to make the car as safe as possible. Like most everyone here, I've got too much to live for to die in a car crash. Trying to keep this as cheap as possible, preferably under $400 for seats and harnesses, but I know that's pushing it.

EMail me with offers at atonhudson@gmail.com please. I do have some SBC/BBC parts that I'd be willing to trade as well, even some Firebird parts and stereo stuff. Let me know what you've got and what you need, I might have it.

I've also got 3 complete sets of F-Body seats. The set currently in my Formula is a set of Dark Grey leather Camaro power seats from a 99 Z28 that was wrecked with only 20k on the clock, sets have about 30k of use on them so far. Couple of tears in Pass. seat, can be repaired. Bolster on Driver's side is beginning to crack, but otherwise in great shape. Back seat is perfect. Second set is stock light grey Firebird manual seats, cloth. Great shape, comfortable, look like new. Third set is stock grey 2-tone Camaro seats from my '94 V6, have about 250k miles on them, driver's seat is pretty beat up, pass. seat is in ok shape, back seats are perfect. If you're interested in either set, PM or email me and I'll get some pics up.

Last edited by 06camarodude; 04-21-2008 at 02:16 AM.
Old 04-21-2008, 06:54 AM
On The Tree

I have a set of racing seats that i just took out of a camaro that im fixing up to sell. I put the stock seats back in. They are apcs . They are made for a harness but i dont have one. Both seats are in good shape. Ill take some picks tonight and email you them if you want. They are manual adjustment of course.
Old 04-21-2008, 12:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...11#post9041511
Old 04-21-2008, 01:28 PM
Teching In

Actually contacted a member of the site last night about a pair of Corbeau's, should be hearing back from him soon. I didn't want to have to pay for shipping, and he's located only a couple of hours away. Aggie, if you could get me a shipping quote, I'll consider yours.

Jonez, send some pics to atonhudson@gmail.com and post up your location, please. I'll have to look at my options.

I'll be posting up some pics of my leather 99 Camaro power seats soon. I'm willing to trade the full set (front and rear seats) for a nice set of racing seats, sliders, and harnesses of equal or higher value (+ cash on my end if higher). I would prefer Corbeau or Sparco, and I want them to have the slot for the harness in the seat bottom, just so I don't have to cut it in myself. Post up what you've got or email me, I'll consider all offers.
Old 04-21-2008, 05:49 PM
Teching In

Here are the pics of the leather seats I've got. They are in okay shape, not perfect, but they still look pretty good. Side bolsters on outside of both seats are cracking, drivers side is worse. There is one tear on the passenger seat, as shown in the pictures, and I thought there was a tiny tear on the top of the driver's seat, but I couldn't find it when I was out taking pictures. The back seats are dirty (I had my nieces with me this weekend), but otherwise are in immaculate condition.

Old 04-22-2008, 03:11 PM
Teching In

Nobody has anything? PM's sent, waiting for replies. . .
Old 04-23-2008, 12:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

Actually contacted a member of the site last night about a pair of Corbeau's, should be hearing back from him soon. I didn't want to have to pay for shipping, and he's located only a couple of hours away. Aggie, if you could get me a shipping quote, I'll consider yours.
I would guess shipping would probably be about $100 in the cont US. thats just a guestimate. I shipped seats once before and it was less.

Its hard to get a good estimate without boxing them up and taking them to get weighed.

What I would like to do is drop them at the UPS store or a similar place and the buyer can then pay the store directly for shipping. this way i dont overcharge you if the estimate is off.

if your interested in the seats please respond via PM or email as I probably wont see it if you post it here.

brook