Notices

Need interior parts for 'Cores'

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2008, 12:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Arrow Need interior parts for 'Cores'

As the title says I need a few interior pieces as core parts for my service. I smooth and paint the hard interior plastics. If anyone wants any parts smoothed and painted I will offer this deal: If someone gets an extra interior piece, send it to me and let me know what color you want it. I'll ship it back to you once completed. All I ask is that you pay shipping. Then send you old un-finished pieces to me for 100% core re-fund. THIS IS FOR THE FIRST CUSTOMERS ONLY!!! First Firebird and first Camaro will pay only shipping for smoothing and painting of interior plastic only if they agree to send pieces in trade!! From then on I will charge $300 for gauge surround, radio surround, and both pieces around the door handles. Return shipping included! A $100 core refund will apply if you send undamaged pieces back. I can also do the large dash top piece for $100 with $25 core refund.

If this seems expensive please note I sand the plastic smooth, prime, paint, and Clear! Then wet sand with 2000 grit and buff-polish to a mirror-like shine. Take a look at my Firebird's interior!
See dash, gauge surround and radio surround!

A complete interior shot!

The dash piece!

And the two door pieces!
Attached Thumbnails Need interior parts for 'Cores'-dsc00842sm.jpg   Need interior parts for 'Cores'-dsc00838sm.jpg   Need interior parts for 'Cores'-dsc00839sm.jpg   Need interior parts for 'Cores'-dsc00843sm.jpg  
Old 04-23-2008, 03:42 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I like the door pieces. Have you ever tried doing that to the door handle itself?
Old 04-23-2008, 05:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I haven't, but I'm worried that because it's a piece you grab very often, it'll wear out after a while. If it's something you want done, I can for the same deal as above AS FIRST CUSTOMER for that part. I'd use multiple coats of clear to try to make em as durable as possible. Swat

P.S. I can only smooth and paint the harder plastics. The wall pieces by the back seat cannot be smoothed in the method I use. They have to be fiberglassed for good durability. I don't fiberglass...yet.

I only exchange pieces for core 'piece for like-piece.' If I prepare a center console piece with a good ashtray lid, don't send one with a broken lid. If it's all you have, PM me and we may be able to work something out. Thanks!

Last edited by Swiat34; 04-23-2008 at 05:50 PM.