PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Just did diablosport tune on my bone stock ws6...

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2008, 02:51 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just did diablosport tune on my bone stock ws6...

My car is bone stock 3000 miles on it. I talked with Mike before I bought the diablosport and he was right it was pretty easy to install. I only installed the "performance tune" I'm not sure what it consists of exactly.

I used a gps based performance box by vbox (extremely accurate not some cheap junk box) to measure my performance. Didn't have much time today but from a stock tune to diablo tune I increased my performance by .1 second in 0-60. Overall the car feels faster across the board.

The only thing I am having problems with is how do I delete cags? Also when I get my headers/lid etc. put on can I change this tune around and somehow tell the thing that I got headers put on etc? Is that in the modify tune section and change parameters? I don't really want to get into complicated tuning because I don't know anything about tuning I just want the diablosport to know what mods I have and adjust for them in a safe manner.

Help would be appreciated.
Old 10-22-2008, 03:09 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by srtricky
My car is bone stock 3000 miles on it. I talked with Mike before I bought the diablosport and he was right it was pretty easy to install. I only installed the "performance tune" I'm not sure what it consists of exactly.

I used a gps based performance box by vbox (extremely accurate not some cheap junk box) to measure my performance. Didn't have much time today but from a stock tune to diablo tune I increased my performance by .1 second in 0-60. Overall the car feels faster across the board.

The only thing I am having problems with is how do I delete cags? Also when I get my headers/lid etc. put on can I change this tune around and somehow tell the thing that I got headers put on etc? Is that in the modify tune section and change parameters? I don't really want to get into complicated tuning because I don't know anything about tuning I just want the diablosport to know what mods I have and adjust for them in a safe manner.

Help would be appreciated.
To disable CAGS go to the modify tune menu and select modify parameters.
Then select CAGS and set it to off.
Once you are done making changes, press the esc. button until the Predator asks you if you would like to install the modified tune, click yes and your all set.

Glad you are enjoying it, try to get it out to the track for some good 1/4 mile comparisons!

Let me know if you make any changes in the future, we'll go from there.

Thanks
Mike
Old 10-22-2008, 03:20 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^thanks for the info. I didn't want to start messing around without confirming how its done.