Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Siemens 60# numbers...

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2009, 04:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Siemens 60# numbers...

Anyone have some base numbers for 60# injectors? IFR, offset, min PW, etc?

They're in an SD tuned camaro right now...Basically just a bolt-on LS1. The car won't even run with the IFR at 8.xx-9.xx like the spreadsheet calculated from me. I fucked up a week ago and put in IFR numbers in the 44.xx range, and it idled and drove great aside from it still being rich. So I'm assuming something is way off.

The guy that tuned this car back when it was turbo was a retard, so I'm guessing something somewhere was done wrong, and it's throwing everything else off.

Here is the tune with the correct(from the spreadsheet) IFR numbers. The only difference between this tune and the one that the car currently runs and drives on, is these IFR numbers and CL is disabled in this one. The other tune has the IFR table around 44.xx-45.xx and it runs nice aside from it being rich until it goes into CL.

I just want to know what is causing the issue. This car is going to get stock injectors again, and I want to put the injectors in my cam-only car(to get it ready for a big dry shot).

So if anyone has insight on what is wrong, or just some numbers I can use to get the injectors working in my car(stock OS), it would be very helpful.
Old 05-08-2009, 11:48 AM
TECH Resident

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I need these too, anyone?
Old 11-22-2009, 11:02 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i need these too, anyone?