Just kidding. Dude your way too smart.
Old 04-14-2009, 01:21 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 69LT1Bird
Jimmy, holy crap, he said it will work
Stop beating the poor horse.

Just kidding. Dude your way too smart.
Yea, I read a lot. I mean hours searching google, links off sites found on google, links from those links. Other sites with write up's on how to wire these up, and links to links to links from those.

I never seen an explaination like that. Seems one problem is that most people either dumb it down in an attempt to make it make sense, and it ends up making no sense. Or they just never knew in the first place.

It's easy to do when you follow instructions, but if you run into problems or inconsistancies the 'just because' answers don't help.

I'm not the kind of person who accepts an answer like 'do this because it will make it work', I also like to know why it makes it work, this way if I run into further problems I will know what to do instead of asking several times.

I appreciate the reply Jimmy, and everyone else that helped.

PS I'd assume another thing that throws it off is reading from one header with a wideband when the whole system is getting inputs and making adjustments using two narrowbands. And half the corrections (or incorrections) are coming out of the other header.
Old 11-06-2015, 04:47 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hi all I have a fast wide band and its doing something similar to here when I measure volts from it it is a different reading than the digital gauge shows and when I hook it up to my hp tuners and my dyno with the analoug out put then the dyno and hp tuners show the same afr reading but the fast digital is different and if I unplug the sensor the default gauge goes to 14.6 but the voltage is incorrect any light on this would be helpful

Quick Reply: A wideband/HP Tuners problem no one can answer