Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Attention tuning pros

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2009, 04:43 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jon@Texas-Speed
Just curious, but have you made any changes with your software from when the car originally left here? It's not a big deal if you have or haven't. Just let me know when you have some time and we'll get you in to look at it. You can also email us the file and I will have Jason make some changes and see if it helps. We'll help any way we can!

Jon
No I havent made any changes to the tune. I'm afraid if I made any changes I would have it totally screwed up. I can email it to you and let jason check it out. That would be better for me and if that doesnt work I will just bring the car up there. Thanks for the help Jon.

Chris
Old 05-26-2009, 06:03 PM
Teching In

Well Jon and Jason are working on this to make it right. Thanks for the help everyone.

Chris
Old 05-26-2009, 06:24 PM
9 Second Club

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

I hope they take care of you this time. Really though, there is no excuse for not doing it right the first time.
Old 05-26-2009, 06:54 PM
12 Second Club

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

It hasn't even been said that it is the tune. That is just the easiest thing to eliminate. If it is then you have never tuned a car to think you do it once and everything is perfect
Old 05-26-2009, 07:35 PM
9 Second Club

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by MUSTANGBRKR02
It hasn't even been said that it is the tune. That is just the easiest thing to eliminate. If it is then you have never tuned a car to think you do it once and everything is perfect
I am not a professional tuner but I have been tuning my own stuff and learning.

Maf transfer not tuned, VE not tuned, Power enrichment = raped / hacked.
High octane spark = low octane spark, nice no learning feature...
EGR Correction and Cat lightoff not zero'd out
Cylinder misfire detect = maxed all the way out
DFCO enable temp = -22 degree's ok wtf? DFCO doesn't look to be setup
RAF = Jacked way up
Oh jumping from 20 degrees to 26 degrees in all cells, that looks like a nice timing curve.

Maybe the tune isn't the problem. If I took a full day off to go get my car tuned I'd expect it to be done right by a pro. Sorry you can't tune this stuff in 1 run. If you guys are happy with this type of service than you will continue to see it. People work hard for their money and their time is unreplaceable. Sorry do it right the first time, end of arguement.
Old 05-26-2009, 07:40 PM
12 Second Club

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I haven't looked at it but like i said let them work it out and post up results. Not right to jump on someone when they said bring it back or email it to us and we will fix it.
Old 05-27-2009, 06:20 PM
Teching In

Well I emailed the tune to Jon. He showed it to Jason and he wants me to take the car up there to do some logs on it and work on the tune. Hopefully I can take it up there in the next few days, but I will update when its all done. They have stepped up and are gonna do what they can to make it right.

Chris
Old 05-29-2009, 05:37 AM
Launching!

Smile

Originally Posted by 69LT1Bird
You two should just pick up the phone and stop the dirty laundry airing on here. Better for customers service.
Agreed ^^^^^^^^^,

Talk with your tuner first to resolve any issues you have, rather than do things this way.

If they can't or won't then the Forums as good a place as any to sound after trying and exhausting the first line of communication.

Quick Reply: Attention tuning pros