Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

as if u turned the key off?

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2009, 04:24 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default as if u turned the key off?

once in a blue moon my car will experience a cycle after start up and driving along as if u turn key off? always starts back up and may not do it again for months. well been spraying the car for about a year now and decided to step up tune so went bigger shot and changed plugs to a colder version ngk8 form a tr6 style. ever since then i experience this same effect on the spray comes on for a brief moment and then kills the car. thought it was wiring but have been over it as well as new nitrous sol and tested them several times! went out a moment ago and car did the die on motor like u turned key off, so started back up and went on to try the spray with new nitrous sol. same effect died. you can purge thru the motor at 3000 rpm and does fine, but when open wot car shuts dwn again. well this time i shut spray off and tried to wot on motor and the car died w/out spray on this time.. not sure if someone has seen something as silly as this and may post some ideas up..of how or what may be the culprit.also ses came on and threw a b1000 code ecu malfuntion(restraints) this is new never did this till the dieing issues any relation?