Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

BS3 w/racepak questions

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2009, 12:08 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default BS3 w/racepak questions

I want to get the BS3 w/racepak dash. I will not be needing any guages because of this. I want to remove my stock pcm and wiring harness totaly. I would like to retain all the interior power functions (windows, locks, etc.). This is contolled by the BCM. This is a truck application so its a little different from an F-body or whatever.

My question, has anyone installed BS3 in thier vehicle, removed the stock PCM entirely but still retained BCM functions.

Also I have a th400 installed already and the speedometer is wired and reads on the oem dash. Does the BS3 log MPH? What would I have to do to have this option? Thanks
Old 11-16-2009, 12:52 PM
9 Second Club

Default Remove PCM

See this thread,answer is yes BCM Controls all the stuff your talking about

https://ls1tech.com/forums/pcm-diagn...3-racepak.html
Old 11-22-2009, 05:31 AM
EPP
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Give us a call and ask for Brent. We sell, install and tune with the BS3 and Brent can help you out with your questions. 260 244-4808. Bob
Old 11-23-2009, 01:30 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by jasond26
I want to get the BS3 w/racepak dash. I will not be needing any guages because of this. I want to remove my stock pcm and wiring harness totaly. I would like to retain all the interior power functions (windows, locks, etc.). This is contolled by the BCM. This is a truck application so its a little different from an F-body or whatever.

My question, has anyone installed BS3 in thier vehicle, removed the stock PCM entirely but still retained BCM functions.

Also I have a th400 installed already and the speedometer is wired and reads on the oem dash. Does the BS3 log MPH? What would I have to do to have this option? Thanks
i just did this. ripped out the stock harness, purchased a 18 circuit ez wiring kit and installed it. wired up all the windows, left the door locks out right now. im going with bs3 and a racepak

Quick Reply: BS3 w/racepak questions