PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Custom Predator tune, where to get one.

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2009, 03:06 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Custom Predator tune, where to get one.

My 02 Z28 has been acting up on me lately, the pass 02 front kept setting the check engine light, replaced it, then the drivers went off, haven't replaced it yet. A few times the AIR check engine light went off. My car has been sitting alot lately and I need to go through emissions now. I have been getting these 3 day permits and takes so long for all the emissions stuff to reset I keep running out of time or right at the last few the 02 light comes on at startup or a air light, so now I just want to get the front o2's set to ready and the air set to ready and I can replace the drivers o2 later. Anyone know a good place to get this done. My last tunes were from rwtd and now they don't support GM vehicles.
Old 12-15-2009, 03:47 PM
10 Second Club

Don't take this the wrong way, but maybe you should figure out what is really wrong with your car and fix it. Run it through a couple drive cycles and all will be well.
Old 12-15-2009, 08:50 PM
12 Second Club

They are from long tubes, thats the reason I need to get them set to ready. I wont drive it like that, just to get through emissions and will put it back to the old tune. I have a new o2 sensor on the way, but need to get tabs on it before the end of the month. It only sets the code when the car is started below a certain temp, if I start it above the temp, the car never completes the cycle..is throwing the not hot enough check engine light for the o2. On regular driving it never throws a code, I did have a AIR code, but might be just from sitting and not opening correct, but it has only happened a couple times in 6 years, but wanted to set that to ready too, just to be safe. I drove it around for around 9 days(still never completed the cycle), lots of miles and all was fine, then one day it was cool out and the code came up. Seen alot of posts on here where people have the same issue due to longer distance from the o2 due to LT's.