Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Engine Stuttering Hesitating OBD Data

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2010, 08:51 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Engine Stuttering Hesitating OBD Data

I need some help with my car, the last week its been shuddering and hesitating really bad when i come to a stop. It seems to happen only after the car warms up, which makes me think its a sensor, I unplugged my two front o2 sensors the other day and It smelled like it was running really rich, but that seemed to clear up the issue until i plugged them back in. I recorded some OBD data on my way to work, it seems my LTFT's are really low, is this related to the problem I am having, Do I need new O2 sensors? Here is the data

o2 sensor 2

o2 sensor 2-2

o2 sensor 2-1

o2 sensor 1

Long term fuel trim 2

Long term fuel trim 1
Old 03-30-2010, 02:32 PM
TECH Enthusiast

ttt, could really use some help
Old 03-30-2010, 03:11 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am not that familiar with the program you are running, but if your LTFT's are really that negative.. a few questions.

Do you have stock injectors? What all have you modified in the tune..MAF, etc?..Normally running that rich would throw off a DTC Code.

In any case, if it is a brand new problem and you have not touched the tune..a new pair of O2 front sensors might solve your problem..
Old 03-30-2010, 04:52 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Using a program called OBG Guage on my phone to connect to an Bluetooth OBD Reader, not sure how accurate it is, but it seems pretty good on the RPM's and MPH, things i can verify, i got a dynotune almost a month ago and things have been fine since this started about a week ago. Injectors are stock.