PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo

LS2 Wiring?'s

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2010 | 07:10 PM
Staging Lane

Default LS2 Wiring?'s

I am at the point in my project where I thought I was finished with the wiring for the purpose of starting the car. I have a LS2 out of a 2006 GTO, I used the factory harness and rewired my car with a American Autowire harness. I am using a drive by wire throttle as well. The questions I have are concerning the GM harness. There is a rectangular plug white in color that has 13 or 14 wires in it. I was informed that the car will not run unless a select few of the wires are hooked up to something. My question is which colored wires and where do they get hooked up to. The other question I have is concerning a 5 wire black connector that is in the engine compartment on teh driver's side of the motor near the front. I was told the same about that connector. Do you guys have an idea on what I need to do to get the car to fire up besides having the ECM programmed. I appreciate any input you guys have.
Old 05-05-2010 | 08:48 PM
Staging Lane

Are these the connectors?

If so, wiring from both are needed.
Attached Thumbnails LS2 Wiring?'s-gto-connector-reverse-lockout-lights-002.jpg   LS2 Wiring?'s-gto-connector-5-001.jpg   LS2 Wiring?'s-gto-connector-5-005.jpg   LS2 Wiring?'s-gto-connector-5-010.jpg  
Old 05-05-2010 | 09:59 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by squarehead

Yes that appears to be them. The white one definitley and I believe the other one is as well.
Old 05-06-2010 | 11:49 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by squarehead

Do you have any idea what they get wired to? I imagine not all of the wires are going to be used so I was wondering which ones I would have to use and where they go.
Old 05-06-2010 | 09:36 PM
Staging Lane

shoot me a pm with your email address and I'll send you a spreadsheet with the connector wires identified that you will/may need.