Sponsored by:

Speed lab dyno testing Spring Grove, IL

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2010, 05:53 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Speed lab dyno testing Spring Grove, IL

Hey guys,

I am looking for a dyno tune/ break in on a freshly built ls1, forged internals -4cc valve reliefs, milled and 202/157 valve ls6 heads with a 175 wet shot. I talked to FLP and they are booked for about a month or so and i really can't wait that long. So i was doing some research and came across Speed Lab out of Spring Grove Illinois. The tuner name is Bob and seems to know his stuff doing tunes on a ton of C5/C6's and various other high end sports cars.

I was wondering if anyone has had thier cars tuned there or friends etc..
Please let me know any input or word about this shop or BOB himself (pros/cons).

Thanks again and i'm awaiting a call back form Straightline performance out of New Lenox eventhough it's a good haul from NW burbs of Chicago.

Thanks
Cord
Old 05-12-2010, 08:31 PM
On The Tree

Never heard of them. I'm going to be at Straightline on Monday with my 69 for its first start up.
Old 05-12-2010, 09:00 PM
Teching In

Best of luck with the tune and keep me posted on how everything goes. Im just waiting to hear back from them about the first available date. What are their procedure pertaining to the breakin with the initial first runs etc???
Old 05-13-2010, 09:35 PM
On The Tree

I'll let you know, so far they have been pretty good over the phone. They only do 2 cars a day so they can take there time. I'll let you know how it goes after monday.

Quick Reply: Speed lab dyno testing Spring Grove, IL