PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo

What's the best tuning program/software for me?

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2004 | 06:59 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Technoman64, During the normal write procedure you can pull the PCM's power immediately after it erased the calibration and you can still recover.

We might be taking orders next week but I don't see us shipping for 2-3 weeks still. We are trying our best to get these out the door ASAP.
Old 02-02-2004 | 07:31 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by samz28
you guys should really consider pricing a 3 year version cheaper. not being vin locked is cool but i got a buddy 02, me, 00 and my bro 99 and i want to tweak them its a little on the $$ side. 3 people kickin in for a slightly more pricey version would be cooler. But of course thats your schtick. just a though. I'm just waiting for other folks to make up my mind on the route to go. It would be cool if you could online upgrade a year at a time for us not so rich folks ya know?
I was reading this. http://www.hptuners.com/forum/YaBB.p...num=1075213043

and it sounds like you can do online upgrading. Or at least not have to send the cable back like edit.

I think after getting the 98, if i am happy, might upgrade to the 00 as well, as the car club im in has a few 98's and we're already going in on it, and many 00's, so they might want to go in too. The price really is fair, imho. But i can see your point, of maybe having a $25-50 add on vin locked for a different year, might be a possible future update/upgrade that they might want to consider, for people in situations like yours, where you own a few vehicles, but different years.

Ryan.