Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

SLP tune....just the tune files

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2011, 12:20 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SLP tune....just the tune files

I'm picking up a used Predator. Is there anyway to get just the SLP Bobcat 455 tune file? I don't need to buy the whole thing.

And does anyone have any experience with it? Would it be better for me to data log and e-mail to a CRM tuner for an e-mail tune?

This is all I will need for the next couple of years, not tearing into the engine until it's paid off.
Old 01-23-2011, 12:24 AM
Teching In

Sorry, forgot to list mods

AEM Brute Force
SLP LT
SLP Hi flow
Corsa Exhaust
Old 01-23-2011, 09:02 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

hehe... no... only way to get slp's tune files is to buy the slp predator... but you can get a much better tune done for your mods via email by a diablosport CMR custom tuner like myself... let me know if you're interested and I can send ya info...

2014 Camaro 2SS/RS - LS3, 6-speed manual, short-throw performance shifter, NPP dual-mode performance exhaust, 1LE front splitter, ZL1 rockers, Z28 Rear Spoiler, all paint-matched Red Rock Metallic, BMR strut tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake, Apex Motorsports, Inc. catch-can, Custom DiabLew Tune
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com
Old 01-23-2011, 11:55 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 06MonteSS
hehe... no... only way to get slp's tune files is to buy the slp predator... but you can get a much better tune done for your mods via email by a diablosport CMR custom tuner like myself... let me know if you're interested and I can send ya info...
I know we had PM'd about a custom tune, just thought maybe there was an easier way without having to log, send, test, relog LOL. I'm kinda lazy.
Old 01-23-2011, 11:59 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

nope... if you want it done right, you'll need to data log some stuff... sure, I could do a custom tune and send it to ya and we could be done... and it would be very close... but to get it as good as you can, you'd need to do some data logging...

so, it's up to you man...

and the slp tunes don't adjust half of what the regular diablo tunes do anyway... some timing, WOT fueling, and disable the trouble codes - that's about it... a LOT of room left for improvement...

2014 Camaro 2SS/RS - LS3, 6-speed manual, short-throw performance shifter, NPP dual-mode performance exhaust, 1LE front splitter, ZL1 rockers, Z28 Rear Spoiler, all paint-matched Red Rock Metallic, BMR strut tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake, Apex Motorsports, Inc. catch-can, Custom DiabLew Tune

Last edited by 06MonteSS; 01-23-2011 at 12:05 PM.
Old 01-23-2011, 12:24 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 06MonteSS
nope... if you want it done right, you'll need to data log some stuff... sure, I could do a custom tune and send it to ya and we could be done... and it would be very close... but to get it as good as you can, you'd need to do some data logging...

so, it's up to you man...

and the slp tunes don't adjust half of what the regular diablo tunes do anyway... some timing, WOT fueling, and disable the trouble codes - that's about it... a LOT of room left for improvement...

Good deal, I'm still waiting on my Predator so once I get it I'll PM you with what parameters I need to log so we can do this. Thanks again
Old 01-23-2011, 12:39 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

ok, sounds good man...