PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo

handheld tuners...

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2011 | 09:39 PM
Teching In

Default handheld tuners...

i did some searching and wasnt able to come across it but i was wondering if there was a handheld tuner i can buy that will tune out my rear 02's ive heard some of the older ones of certain versions will but im wanting to know if i buy a new one is there one out there that will still do it?
Old 03-22-2011 | 09:58 PM
12 Second Club

Why not just get HP tuners and be able to do whatever you want? It'll cost about the same as a handheld. Besides handhelds are garbage. Having owned them before I can honestly say they're not worth the money you pay for them.
Old 03-23-2011 | 08:49 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Hemi2Slo
Why not just get HP tuners and be able to do whatever you want? It'll cost about the same as a handheld. Besides handhelds are garbage. Having owned them before I can honestly say they're not worth the money you pay for them.
trust me id love to get hp tuners but its a little over the limit on my summit credit card lmao, an the cheapest ive found local to tune it is $100 so i figured for a little more id get a decent handheld to get me by for now
Old 03-24-2011 | 08:38 AM
12 Second Club

Well if your local guy is using HP tuners or somethin similar, and not a handheld, you'll see much better results from him. As long as he knows what he's doing.