Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

wot shifts and lockup disengaging at cruising speeds

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2011, 11:27 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default wot shifts and lockup disengaging at cruising speeds

like title states, at wot the trans shifts into neutral for a split second until you let up, trans pulls again until wot. also at a cruising speed, lockup disengages until i touch the throttle to accelerate and it kicks back in. if you are hard on the throttle, trans shifts nice and strong with lockup working until wot where it free revs until i let up. researching and friends are suggesting throttle position sensor or pressure control solenoid. any ideas? thanks
Old 04-08-2011, 08:26 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by turbocreeper
like title states, at wot the trans shifts into neutral for a split second until you let up, trans pulls again until wot. also at a cruising speed, lockup disengages until i touch the throttle to accelerate and it kicks back in. if you are hard on the throttle, trans shifts nice and strong with lockup working until wot where it free revs until i let up. researching and friends are suggesting throttle position sensor or pressure control solenoid. any ideas? thanks
if you have access to HPtuners go to engine diagnosis and under misfire set all to the max variable and it should solve the problem mine did the same thing, after i set that it went away, lots of people have to do it to make up for aftermarket, also any codes? i know my engine sens fuse blew and caused some problems auto tranny acts funny when the engine sensors go out haha