Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

EGR and AIR delete

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2004, 04:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Question EGR and AIR delete

Yes, I've done seraches But almost all of the ones that came up are very old (5-6 months) I'm wanting to know if there is any way to delete them from the system without Edit. One of the threads I read mentioned AutoZone deleting? He must have been talking about clearing the codes, right? I don't want that crap underhood anymore, and hopefully will put in PaceSetters and a Z06 intake soon, but don't want to stare at the SES light, and don't see the need for Edit (rather have the HP Tuners anyway ) just for those mods. Now when I get a cam, that's another story
Thanks!
Old 02-25-2004, 06:12 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Eric, I never could figure out a way to overcome that issue without using Edit or pulling the bulb. You're gonna need Edit sooner or later anyway...
Old 02-25-2004, 08:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Chris99WS6PWTMET
Eric, I never could figure out a way to overcome that issue without using Edit or pulling the bulb. You're gonna need Edit sooner or later anyway...
Well, the bad thing about pulling the bulb is I won't know if a real rpoblem ever happens as I don't have A-Tap or anything like that either.
I'm waiting for the HPTuner product to be out for a while. You should sell your Edit, and the we could split the cost of HP