Notices
PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Diablo

Diablo Predator Worth it?

Old 09-28-2018, 06:40 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 35 Likes on 34 Posts

It's a fun AND educational place to drop into once in a while, or even hang out. I've gotten VERY firm ideas on what or what NOT to do. lol
Old 09-28-2018, 08:56 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 153624-rudolf View Post
Thanks. I'll tell you, wish I knew about this site years ago. Lots of good stuff, thoughts, and facts I've spent countless hours and money gaining some of the knowledge people put in here. Hope I can do the same for others.

tell me some stuff about bmw sixes. i have a 2.5l m50tu in my '93 touring. I wanna put a turbo or a supercharger on it, but I cant find drop in engine management that lets me keep the slushbox
Old 09-29-2018, 02:41 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by truckdoug View Post
tell me some stuff about bmw sixes. i have a 2.5l m50tu in my '93 touring. I wanna put a turbo or a supercharger on it, but I cant find drop in engine management that lets me keep the slushbox
I just lost all respect for you. As slush box behind that motor is just wrong.
Old 09-29-2018, 05:17 AM
Teching In

Can't help you there.
Old 09-29-2018, 10:02 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 35 Likes on 34 Posts

Originally Posted by gametech View Post
I just lost all respect for you. As slush box behind that motor is just wrong.
Aww, cut him some slack; maybe his clutch foot is paralyzed.... yeah, that's gotta be it! lol
Old 10-05-2018, 03:19 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by G Atsma View Post
Aww, cut him some slack; maybe his clutch foot is paralyzed.... yeah, that's gotta be it! lol
I have watched what a real driver can do in a 3 series around Road Atlanta. Before that I had no respect for any BMW drivers. I learned that a small subset of them are badass. That same day I learned that my fuel system that seemed perfectly adequate when drag racing was woefully unable to feed the motor on a big road course, but that is a story for another time.
Old 10-05-2018, 09:41 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

haha i didnt see this. yes I am a terrible person. I drive that car in stop and go traffic. slushbox 4 life!
Old 10-07-2018, 02:17 AM
TECH Junkie

haha i didnt see this. yes I am a terrible person. I drive that car in stop and go traffic. slushbox 4 life!
The funny thing is I don't like to dd a manual trans because of traffic, but I go to bike week and hotrod events that are 1/2 mph clusterfucks with nothing but manual trans vehicles. Maybe I just hate myself? Glad to see you have a sense of humor.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Diablo Predator Worth it?

About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: