Sponsored by:

edcmat-l1 tuning in Germany/Austria

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2011, 10:18 AM
Banned

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by djjonesivs
so cool, is your trip over?

how are the overseas people responding to the american muscle?

how is the tuning knowledge over there compared to us?
Yep, I came back on the 4th or 5th. So, back in the swing of things if anyone needs anything.

They love American cars over there. They are their exotics. Tuning knowledge, well, that's a different story. There's only a couple guys in the whole Germany/Austria region that are doing LS cars, and one of them has a not so good rep. The other isn't too much better. There is one guy doing mostly Fords, he's an SCT dealer. I used his dyno a few times. He seems very good at the Fords and SCT.
Old 08-11-2011, 11:57 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by edcmat-l1
Went to Nuremberg yesterday. Went to the Zeppelinfeld and stood where Hitler stood during the **** party rallies. Very eery.
Grüß Gott!

I took the same pictures THE DAY AFTER you did in Nürnberg. We were staying at The Grand Hotel across from the hauptbahnhof.

If I'd have known you were over there, I'd have hooked up with you and bought you a couple beers! I was there from the 19th - 27th...Nürnberg 2 days, Munich, Salzburg 2 days, Garmisch, then back to Nürnberg.

Prost!
Old 08-11-2011, 05:47 PM
Banned

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by ShoddyHog
Grüß Gott!

I took the same pictures THE DAY AFTER you did in Nürnberg. We were staying at The Grand Hotel across from the hauptbahnhof.

If I'd have known you were over there, I'd have hooked up with you and bought you a couple beers! I was there from the 19th - 27th...Nürnberg 2 days, Munich, Salzburg 2 days, Garmisch, then back to Nürnberg.

Prost!
Wow. Small world. I was in Salzburg for half the time I was over there. I was there for a month. I was starting to understand zee Deutsch!