Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Chassis dyno

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2012, 02:40 PM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by minytrker
Heard nothing but horror stories about there dyno's. I rented one before and it was nothing but problems and it was brand new. If you search you will find ALOT of bad reviews, found way more bad than good. I have personally owned a dynojet 224x it worked flowless but was about worthless for tuning without the eddy brake. If I ever buy another dyno it will be a mustang dyno.

Originally Posted by ctd
I was near ready to go with Dyno Com, then I took the time to call a few owner's within an approx. 500 mile radius.

Previous Land & Sea experience in the 2 stroke world ruled them out. I did call em up however.

DD was high on my list, they are expensive & were having financial issue's when I was shopping.

In the end I called Mustang, told them what I was looking to do & how much I was prepared to spend. They said they could do it within my budget, so I went that way. Turned out to be a ******* nightmare problem & I had to push way to hard in order to get them to first accept the problem then correct it.
What issues did you guys have or hear about?
Old 05-19-2012, 08:19 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bmf5150
Wait4me,u still doing dyno tunes??
Yeah All the time. What did you need?
Old 05-21-2012, 12:58 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by wait4me
I still have a few dynos for sale if anyone is interested. An all wheel drive "or could be split into 2 seperate dynos" I think the model was 248awd from dynojet. It is a 248 rear and 224 front. BARELY used, dont even have tire marks on the rollers.

And a mustang 250 with eddy. Both not used much.

I want to sell one or both. No hurry though.
PM me with details on the 250 with the eddy. I'm not sure that it's in my price range at the moment, but it would be nice to know where you're wanting to be $$$$-wise with it. Thanks!
Old 08-24-2013, 11:06 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Sarg
What issues did you guys have or hear about?
X2 What were the issues with the land and sea dynos? I have seen about couple negative posts about them but no specifics.
Old 08-25-2013, 07:47 AM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

The only issue I experienced with the Land and Sea was the Kevlar belt connecting the front and rear rollers snapping...this seemed partially due to not having a guide. But it could also have been due to the dyno being installed improperly by the guys that did it. I know it snapped belts frequently when in AWD mode and usually on decell.

Quick Reply: Chassis dyno