Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

For Sale EFILive V5 Professional for GM LS1/LS6

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2004, 09:42 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default For Sale EFILive V5 Professional for GM LS1/LS6

Automotive Diagnostic Tools> OBD II Diagnostic Tool for GM Vehicles. This is the EFLIVE Professional Version of this software. Retail is $498 for this kit. NEW! Override spark fuel map transmission more! EFILive V5 Professional for GM LS1/LS6 engine management systems. Bi-direction controls for overriding IAC idle speed gear selection TCC lockup Injectors Spark advance AFR Fuel mod and much more. The diagnostic tool for the LS1/LS6 to have with a little extra! The program kit is complete with case, software, serial interface for laptop to OBD II interface for your car, as well the installation CD and code for installation.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...RK%3AMESSE%3AIT

Last edited by sportenss; 03-17-2004 at 10:16 AM.
Old 03-16-2004, 10:13 AM
Teching In

Ahem. First, how about a valid URL...

Second, Why not in "parts for sale"?

Third, do you have any friggen idea WHAT you are talking about?

Just for fun, what's the SN# on the interface?

MRK
Old 03-17-2004, 10:21 AM
Teching In

Your question why I copied and pasted the description, well I'm lazy I guess. As far as why I'm selling it is because I (personally) installed a blower on my 2000 SS and after 6 months removed it after I had my fun. So the answer to your question is yes, I have personally had some good use out of this software and now don't have a need for it. Thanks for the info about the bad link once again, maybe if you end up buying EFILIVE from me I can teach you how to use it
Old 03-17-2004, 02:09 PM
Teching In

It's just that your descriiption is misleading and inaaccurate - I took it that you were just some reseller with a "bootleg copy"... My apologies.

"Override spark fuel map transmission more!" is accurate only when connected to vehicle.

"Bi-direction controls for overriding IAC idle speed gear selection TCC lockup Injectors Spark advance AFR Fuel mod and much more", again, is accurate only when connected to vehicle. No writing or permanent changes to PCM are provided.

As one who knows the program VERY WELL, (been to www.EFILive.com?)
I just cringe at the thought of it being misrepresented - call it a misunderstanding - on both our parts.

MRK
Old 03-17-2004, 02:46 PM
FormerVendor

sportenss
Old 03-17-2004, 03:02 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by HumpinSS
sportenss
I 2nd that!
Old 03-17-2004, 11:57 PM
Teching In

Fair enough, I see where you are coming from.
Originally Posted by emarkay
It's just that your descriiption is misleading and inaaccurate - I took it that you were just some reseller with a "bootleg copy"... My apologies.

"Override spark fuel map transmission more!" is accurate only when connected to vehicle.

"Bi-direction controls for overriding IAC idle speed gear selection TCC lockup Injectors Spark advance AFR Fuel mod and much more", again, is accurate only when connected to vehicle. No writing or permanent changes to PCM are provided.

As one who knows the program VERY WELL, (been to www.EFILive.com?)
I just cringe at the thought of it being misrepresented - call it a misunderstanding - on both our parts.

MRK