Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Looking for MightyMouse! BS3 Questions

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2012, 04:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Looking for MightyMouse! BS3 Questions

I have a BS3 on order and a mutual friend sugested I get in touch with MightyMouse.

PM me please if you don't mind giving me some pointers.

Thanks
Old 07-03-2012, 01:32 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

his car went to houston. the guy that bought it is on here check the the FI section
Old 09-11-2012, 11:42 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 45 Likes on 31 Posts

i am right here in the members list, whats the question? or am i already talking to you on email?
Old 09-28-2012, 11:44 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by MIGHTYMOUSE
i am right here in the members list, whats the question? or am i already talking to you on email?
Sorry I have not been on LS1Tech since I posted this. Been working to finish the car.

No we have not communicated through email yet.

I do not have a specific question yet. I have just powered up the BS3 in the car and still have some wiring to do before I start it up.

I just want to get your insight to the system. Most of what I want to talk about really should not be displayed in public because from what little I have seen in the system with my laptop now, I am not at all impressed with. Really I have thought about pulling the BS3 out and putting in a custom built MS3EXP in its place. I can already tell it is a very basic no frills system. I am use to HP tuners and MS3's so I was expecting alot more then what it has. I guess all it really needs to do is fuel the engine correctly, control timing, and the trans so it does not really need all the cool stuff the MS3 has in it. So I will go forward with the BS3 install and see what it does before I throw it in the garbage.

I will PM you my email adress and I would like to talk a little to you about the system and what I should expect from it.
Old 10-02-2012, 03:16 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 45 Likes on 31 Posts

problem solved?
Old 10-02-2012, 03:51 PM
Restricted User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Look into the Holley EFI software. Get the free download off their site and play around with it...
Old 10-02-2012, 04:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

Yes problem is solved. Thanks for your help MM.

Zerro448

I have worked with the Holley EFI already. It is a good system too. It has more bells and whistles then the BS3 but the BS3 will do the job very well. Really I like the MS3 the best. The world is your limit with it. But you have to really know EFI, engine needs, electronics, wiring, it really is a "Do it yourself" system. You would be very stund what you can do with an MS system, outside of drag racing.

The BS3 might not be the newest, "latest greatest thing" on the market, but it does what it does very well, it is very symple to install, it is very symple to understand, and you will get everything you can get out of your engine to make power with it. It is a good system too. Purpose built system.

Quick Reply: Looking for MightyMouse! BS3 Questions