Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Mail order tune from NoGo ...vs....Predator

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2004, 04:15 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by xphantomws6x
You may be right .... but a) we can tell what you know by what you post and b) nobody would cares anyways.
What you said right back at ya, and, judging by your posts I'd say you were noyzees girlfriend the way you stick up for him....thats sweet really.
Old 04-23-2004, 04:39 PM
STF veteran / 10 second club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

wow dude, did you think of that all by yourself or did your older brother/sister help you out?

And yeah, you're right ... the predator will give you a much better tune then a professional with LS1edit. Why ever would anyone waste the extra money on a REAL tune when you could get a half-assed tune that can barely adjust anything? Beats me.
Old 04-23-2004, 04:55 PM
On The Tree

you know that little black box and the cable you have with your ls1edit, guess what, thats a predator minus the screen and a few extra chips....Diablosport keeps the good stuff to themselves....the stuff you see on your PC with edit. I never once said the end-user had access to all that on the predator, okay?
Old 04-24-2004, 12:38 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by furiouSS99
you know that little black box and the cable you have with your ls1edit, guess what, thats a predator minus the screen and a few extra chips....Diablosport keeps the good stuff to themselves....the stuff you see on your PC with edit. I never once said the end-user had access to all that on the predator, okay?
furious99 - you obviously have a good working knowledge of the PCM/ECM/ECU and the various interfaces/editors. I'm basically analogue man, FWIW, it's good there are guys around here like you. You don't have decent knowledge of tuning .....but you can learn alot from these guys if you want to. A whole lot.
You won't learn jack if you act like a smartass and argue with everyone. I'm just stating the obvious. Sit down....relax.... and Welcome to the PCM Diagnostics & Tuning section.
joel
Old 04-25-2004, 03:45 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

NoGo is hands down the best tuner and he explains what he is doing to the tune and why, he is always willing to teach people
and his offers to keep working with you till its right are what makes it worth every penny
Old 04-26-2004, 07:09 AM
8 second mod

chef, amen to that!
FU, just what it says FU!