Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hypertech, Predator, or other

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2004, 10:35 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Hypertech, Predator, or other

What programmers have you guys had good luck with? i heard some good stuff about predator through GMHTP but how do some others hold up? Sometimes manufacturers for some dumb reason wont list all there features... go figure why ????... any distinct advantages one of these have over the other?
Old 04-23-2004, 10:52 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hypertech is junk... unless you can pick one up used cheap (and from someone you feel you can trust to properly restore the hypertech to stock) i'd stay away

Predator is a great solution if you don't want to get real involved, single unit, you get a tune from predator or anyone that can do predator tunes and can load it into your car, plus you can change stuff... does everything hypertech does and much more

The ultimate is HP Tuners , if you have a laptop, you can use HP Tuners both as a logger and as a tuner. It's more involved than a predator (bigger learning curve) but this forum helps ALOT (I got LS1 Edit about 2.5 years ago or so and learned a ton just reading posts in this forum... i'll be getting HP Tuners as money allows for both my TA and my GTP)

Quick Reply: Hypertech, Predator, or other