PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo

Is it possible to rescale the Cylinder Airmass in the High and low octane ???

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2013, 11:32 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Is it possible to rescale the Cylinder Airmass in the High and low octane ???

Is it possible with Hp tuner to rescale the Cylinder Airmass in the High and low octane (Main Spark Vs. Airmass Vs. RPM open throttle tables) . Right now the table only goes from 0.08 to 1.20 , I would like to make it go up to at least 1.95 . If this is possible will you please explain to me how you do it thanks for your help Steven
Old 05-30-2013, 07:03 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Stevenc2285
Is it possible with Hp tuner to rescale the Cylinder Airmass in the High and low octane (Main Spark Vs. Airmass Vs. RPM open throttle tables) . Right now the table only goes from 0.08 to 1.20 , I would like to make it go up to at least 1.95 . If this is possible will you please explain to me how you do it thanks for your help Steven
It depends on the operating system. If it is possible in yours you will be able to click on the axis title, and the row of headings will pop up and be able to be edited. If clicking on the title does nothing, than it cant be done.

Quick Reply: Is it possible to rescale the Cylinder Airmass in the High and low octane ???