PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Help No Start on new motor! Using HPTuners to diagnose;

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2013, 01:45 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

No worries, glad you were confused as I was really confused. Well even more confused, I'v moved on, this car won't start I have the wb02 hooked up and it just shows it as PIG rich no matter what I do. I have way too much research to do if I ever expect this car to run. Decided to move on to things I can sort out,
1. Brake bleed (yay it will stop tho the wall at bottom of the hill should stop it too.);
2. Reconnected all the pipes, as apparently these cars don't "NEED" cam and crank sensors to start, either way that's where my widebands live so reinstalled the H pipe.
3. Realized I have my dynojet2 wideband hooked up like an a-hole, that is it's hot all the time! DOH!!
4. Rewired boost-a-pump, and finished fabricating gauge cluster for the sts idiotic oiling system redesign I did. (I can watch, oil temp, oil pressure at each turbo, turn on my water meth, and flip dual boost controller) nice pump, and self contained sump with cooler yay...

I'm about out of tasks for this heap, and it still refuses to turn on, and that is dang frustrating! All that left to do is airbag wires appear busted (someone played spin the wheel at some point when it was disconnected), and my steering wheel position sensor may be out as well; Least best reasons I'v got for the last few codes in my cluster "Service Traction, Service Active Handling, TCS1295 *oh snap no rear bumper... this one's stupid), and SDM B0026hc (argh someone really played spin the wheel while front sub frame was out

Anyone recommend a good tuner willing to futz with this nightmare??

Quick Reply: Help No Start on new motor! Using HPTuners to diagnose;