PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

ls1 and ls2 pcm pin outs all the same?

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2013, 10:52 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default ls1 and ls2 pcm pin outs all the same?

Iam currently on my first ls conversion on my 72 camaro. I installed a 2002 ls6 with a stand alone harness from shwanke shortblocks and using a "411" pcm already reflashed and tuned with all the necessary stuff deleted also done by shwanke shortblocks. I bought the harness New from a buddy who ordered it made for an ls2 with 99 and up pinouts and 24x reluctor. My question is:is there any difference between the pcm pinouts on an ls1 and an ls2? My pcm came from a 2001 S10 with a 4.3 but ofcourse has been reflashed, could the pcm have a different pinout?. The problem iam having now after its all plugged up is that I have fuel but no spark. Motor just turns over but won't fire. I eliminated the crank sensor as the culprit already. If any one has any ideas please chime in
Old 11-28-2013, 08:41 AM
Launching!

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

All. 411 PCM's have the same printouts, just the programming is different. Are you sure you have power going to the coils? Are you sure that they did a total flash of the PCM and not just the calibration? The S10's do not use the high resolution ignition and there for didn't support coil per plug, doing a complete write of the OS would correct this.
Old 11-28-2013, 08:46 AM
TECH Resident

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

I believe they are the same. Do you have a service engine light wired up. Can you check codes? Are sure you have injector pulse or just fuel presure?

Quick Reply: ls1 and ls2 pcm pin outs all the same?