Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Need help finding a tuner!! Chicago or anywhere

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2014, 07:49 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need help finding a tuner!! Chicago or anywhere

Ok so i've had s#%& luck with tuners. I have a gmc truck 6.0 turbo with meth and i need it tuned. I live tried a few tuners in the area but would rather not say who. All i want is a good reliable tuner that can get the job done. One that actually calls u back. Im on motor #3 and want it done right. im not afraid to travel a little bit. thanks boone
Old 03-17-2014, 09:15 AM
On The Tree

I've had good results in the past with Performance Autowerks in Plainfield, IL. '02 WS6, they did my cam & tune on that one.
Old 03-18-2014, 05:08 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

We offer remote tuning that would possibly fit your setup better as it basically offers the ability to follow you wherever you go, however you drive, and if you push more boost etc.

Hit us up for more info. It really seems like it would be worth your while.
Old 03-18-2014, 06:05 PM
10 Second Club

I also got sick of what felt like a run around with tuners in the chicago area, no call backs and the constant mystery. They play their deck close to their chest around here for sure. I bought HP Tuners and hired Ed Hutchings from HiTech Tuning (a sponsor on ls1tech) to review data logs and update files via email. This works fantastic for my son and myself since we are constantly tweaking. It's a big learning curve but the way we are doing it has given us confidence and the ability to check Ed's tunes as he adjusts plus we learn. Ed has been a straight shooter and fantastic to deal with!

Quick Reply: Need help finding a tuner!! Chicago or anywhere